How Long Does My Order Take To Ship?
Rings priced at $95,$105, and $130 ship within 48 hours.
Rings priced at $147 & $197 - From order to ship date is 7-14 BUSINESS days. You will receive tracking # via email or text message. These rings are all made to order. We appreciate your patience.
What If I'm Unhappy With My Ring For Any Reason?
Send us a email with your contact info, order #, and that you want a return. We will reply back with return instructions. We have your back 100% and want to make this a great experience for you.
What If My Ring Does Not Fit?
Step 1: If you ordered a ring and its the wrong size please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact, order #, and what you need. We will reply back with instructions.
How Do I Get My Ring Size?
We sell ring sizers here. This is the BEST way to get perfect fit. https://whiskeybarrelrings.com/products/ring-sizer-comes-with-5-gift-card-code
The second best option is to get measured at a place that sells jewelry.
If you can't, then try the option below.
Things You'll Need
- Thin strip of paper
- Cut a thin strip of paper
- Wrap the paper around your finger. Make sure the paper is below the joint of your finger and close to your knuckle. MAKE SURE PAPER IS VERY SNUG. Its very easy to get this wrong and order way to big.
- Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with your ruler.
- Use the following chart to determine your ring size. Rings also come in half sizes, the measurements of which, of course, will fall somewhere in between the whole sizes.
- Make sure strip of paper is good and snug on finger other wise ring will slide right off.
Size 4: 1 13/16 inches
Size 5: 1 15/16 inches
Size 6: 2 1/16 inches
Size 7: 2 1/8 inches
Size 8: 2 1/4 inches
Size 9: 2 5/16 inches
Size 10: 2 7/16 inches
Size 11: 2 9/16 inches
Size 12: 2 5/8 inches
Size 13: 2 3/4 inches
Size 14: 2 7/8 inches
Size 14.5 3 inches
A little about us
We are a husband and wife team located in Orange County California. We have been in the jewelry industry full time since 2014. Whiskey Barrel Rings was inspired by a trip to Tennessee, after visiting many whiskey distillers. With my background in jewelry/rings, I thought how cool would it be to make a ring from recycled whiskey barrel wood. Now we can offer these amazing rings to everyone. We are all about customer service and giving you a great experience. Feel free to email us anytime. email@example.com